Thursday 13 September 2012

Unit 5 Inventory task Amnesia The Dark Descent (PC)

Amnesia's inventory is limited to a certain amount of items and also has a grid system in place. Players are able to see visual pictures of items and also a detailed description.
The user interacts with this inventory by simple mouse controls, and keyboard too. It is simple to use and because of this it allows players to not spend a lot of time inside of  it and more of enjoying the game.

Amnesia is all about scaring your character and so you are able to look at your characters heart rate and also his mental state. This is so players are aware that they may need to leave a certain area because there character is scared. Inside this inventory, users do the usual arrangements of items and also usage. The player accesses the inventory simply by keyboard controls in which are easily customized in any way a person may want.

The inventory suits the gameplay quite well because its so easy to use and also it stops the gameplay in the background so players do not need to rush or even worry about what is going on around them in game.

In my opinion I believe the inventory is fantastically designed, as I like the idea of being able to check your characters state of health and also there items. I love the fact you are able to see the items inside instead of searching for them as they are already there for you.

This may influence my design as I have said I really like the Visual items and also the fact you can look at your characters state. This is something I may include in my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment